Here’s To Another Year
Here we are at the end of another year. It’s been a pretty good one for me – the wife got a new job, we have a new house, we’re in good health. I hope that you, too, have had a great year.
Here are some highlights from 2009 to read over while your boss is out on vacation. I know that I’m a little wiser thanks to the many, many network-related blogs out there, and I hope that I was able to give someone an answer or just some new knowledge in 2009.
- Filtering Out the Noise on the Edge – Knocking down network noise on your edge routers
- Fail Actions on CSM Serverfarms – Telling the CSM what to do with connections bound for failed servers
- An Interesting Problem with Mulple DCs on a Stick – Making sure traffic originating from a serverfarm member goes out the right VLAN
- The Most Random Things Can Hurt a Network – Yes, a piece of paper is hazardous to the network
- ASA and Proxy ARP – Proxy ARP on the ASA may be different than the old PIX or FWSM
- Object Groups in the ASA/FWSM/PIX – Object groups can save a lot of time
- ISCW Notes – Access List Resequencing – Getting your ACL sequence numbers back in order
I wish you and yours good luck in the new year!
Send any New Year’s party invitations questions my way. See you next year.
- Generating Network Diagrams from Netbox with Pynetbox - August 23, 2023
- Out-of-band Management – Useful Beyond Catastrophe - July 13, 2023
- Overlay Management - July 12, 2023